Le Tanneur is a leather goods brand that was created in 1898. We design luxury bags and luggage for modern men and women.Top
Delivery time frames and zones
We deliver to mainland France (including Corsica and Monaco) as well as the International. The list of countries we deliver to as well as the relevant postage and packing costs are detailed below.
|COLISSIMO 48H||CHRONOPOST 24H||RELAIS COLIS|
|6,90 €||13 €||4,50 €|
The Le Tanneur e-boutique will deliver to your chosen address (in Metropolitan France, Corsica, or Monaco, Belgium or Luxembourg) within 7 working days upon confirmation of your order.
This time frame is an indication only and may be subject to change. In such a case, you will be notified of the actual delivery times before ordering and once again before final confirmation of your purchase.
You will be sent an email once your parcel has been shipped.
All items sold on letanneur.com are in stock and ready for dispatch. For orders placed before 3pm, we will dispatch your parcel on the same day.
Your order tracking number will be sent by email once your parcel has been passed to the courier. By clicking on it, you can access an interface enabling you to track the progress of your parcel. Your parcel number is also available in your client area, under MY ORDERS.
What happens if I’m not in when the delivery arrives?
If the order recipient is not in at the delivery address, your parcel will be left at the postal contact point and a note will be left in your letterbox indicating the details.
Your parcel will be kept at the postal contact point for a period of 10 calendar days, counting from the day after the note was left.
To collect it, simply present the delivery notice that was left in your letterbox or, if applicable, the tracking number provided in the shipping confirmation email sent to you by the Le Tanneur e-boutique, along with some identification.
If the time limit expiring is your fault (for example, the delivery address you provided was incorrect, or you have not been to collect the parcel within the 10-day limit) you will be responsible for the cost of returning the parcel.
If you do not collect your parcel within 10 working days, it will be returned to us. In this case, we will contact you as quickly as possible to confirm your delivery details.
Where will I have to go to pick up my parcel?
For all orders placed on the website, you will receive an email reminding you of the delivery address you supplied.
If you are out when the delivery arrives, our partner (Post Office/Chronoposte/UPS) will leave a note explaining which post office you must go to collect your parcel.
Can I change a delivery address / the contents of the delivery?
Once the order has been confirmed, it is unfortunately no longer possible to make any changes.
This is because, to guarantee you the shortest delivery times, we prepare and dispatch your order within hours of you confirming your basket.
However, it is possible to amend your default address for your next orders within the ‘my adresses’ section in your client area.
Personal information and security
In accordance with French law, the Le Tanneur e-boutique has been registered with the CNIL (France's data protection authority) under n° 1524722.
Any information you provide during your visit to the Le Tanneur e-boutique is strictly confidential. The Le Tanneur e-boutique is committed to respecting the confidential nature of your personal information and to treating it in accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978.
Your information may be communicated to authorise third parties for order delivery purposes, certain aspects of after-sales service, customer satisfaction surveys, or in order to comply with an order from French judicial or government authorities.
This information will be used by our own internal departments and/or those of sister companies, and/or our technical service providers :
- To inform you of any news and upcoming events via email,
- To process your orders,
- To enhance and personalise communication by sending you newsletters, special offers (such as competitions, games, etc.) and special emails as part of customising the website to your own preferences.
When creating or viewing your account, you can choose to receive notifications about our offers, which are mainly commercial, and those of our sister companies and business partners.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right at all times to access, contest, modify, or delete your personal information, by :
- Sending us an email via the “Contact us” section on our website
- Visiting the "My account / Contact us" section
- Or by sending a written request to the following address: La Boutique En Ligne Le Tanneur/ The Other Store - 11 rue de Poissy 75005 Paris.
For technical reasons, the Le Tanneur e-boutique is currently unable to exchange items.
Should one of the products you received not meet your expectations, please do the following :
- Submit a return request via the “My account / Contact us” section, in order to be refunded the item that does not meet your expectations;
- Submit a new order for the item in question on our site.
French law stipulates that you have a 15-day cooling-off period, which begins once you receive your order.
To return one or more products, you must submit a request within 15 days of receiving your order. Here are the steps to follow :
- Sign in to your account
- Go to the "My account / My orders"section
- Select the order in question by clicking on the "View my order" link
Return requests may only be submitted for orders that have a "Completed" status
- In the top right hand of the page, click on the "Request a return" option
- The list of products included in that order will appear
- If the return request only applies to some of the items and not all of them, you can delete specific items from the list by clicking to un-tick them or by setting the quantity to 0
- Use the drop-down menu to specify whether or not you have opened the parcel. You may also provide a brief explanation to make it easier to process your request
- Click on "Submit request"
You may choose to return an item because it does not match what you ordered initially, or simply because you have changed your mind.
1) In case of the reception of a non-corresponding item, Le Tanneur takes the responsibility of refunding the return fees at the level of the price list (Colissimo without registration) of the Post or UPS on March 1st of the current year.
2) If the items do match your initial order, the Le Tanneur e-boutique will send you a return slip within 48 hours of receiving your request. You must print this slip and place it inside your return parcel.
We recommend you use the "Colissimo Suivi" service to return your parcel, so that you can track it.
The return address is as follows :
The Other Store C/O ADS
Cote de Boulay Morin
You may track the progress of your request by visiting the "My account / Track my return" section.
Your refund will be processed within a period of thirty (30) days after the Le Tanneur e-boutique has received your return request, as long as the item has actually been returned to the Le Tanneur e-boutique.
The bank account used to pay for your initial order will then be credited :
- the amount paid for the returned products
- and the initial delivery charge if the full order is returned or if the items delivered did not match the order
|Refund of initial delivery charges||Pre-paid return label|
|The items delivered did not match the order||Return of certain items only||Yes||Yes|
|Return of the entire order||Yes||Yes|
|The items delivered did match the order||Return of certain items only||No||No|
|Return of the entire order||Yes||No|
You can place orders on our Le Tanneur e-boutique :
- by signing in as soon as you arrive on our site,
- or by signing in later, since you will be asked to do so during the order confirmation stage
Then, it is only a matter of a few simple clicks :
- Select your products,
- Add them to your basket,
- Click to access "My basket",
Sale : *discount at check-out only available on items marked, excluding items reported. Le Tanneur sales are from January 8th to February 11th, 2014 midnight on www.letanneur.com/fr
- Select "Proceed to checkout",
- And perform the next steps on one single page :
If you haven’t signed in yet, you can :
- Sign in with your existing account by entering your email address and password
- Create an account by entering your Last name, First name, Email address and Password
2. Contact details
Billing address: you can choose the billing address for your order.
Delivery address: you can then choose the delivery address for your order. This may be different to the billing address.
3. Order summary
Here, you can check the items and quantities in your basket as well as the total price.
You must choose your payment method.
You must confirm that you have read and accept our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
You can sign up to our newsletter.
By clicking on "Confirm and proceed to checkout", you will be redirected to the Ogone payment service, where you will be asked to provide all necessary banking details to complete your order.
The order will only be finalised once payment has been confirmed and all banking details verified.
The Le Tanneur e-boutique will systematically confirm your order and its shipping status in two separate emails.Top
The Le Tanneur e-boutique gives you several payment options :
- using one of the following debit or credit cards: CB, Visa, MasterCard or American Express
- using PayPal
Once you have confirmed your order, we will send your bank a request to debit your bank account. Your order will become effective once we have received confirmation of the approved transaction from the payment processing centres.
Your bank account will be debited within 2 days of your order being approved.
If you have a deferred debit card, full payment of your order will be debited from your bank account at the end of the current month.
We encourage you to save the confirmation of payment if you would like to keep a record of the banking information relating to each transaction.
When the order has been shipped, the invoice will be generated and available in the "My account / My orders" section on the website.
Payment security :
In order to comply fully with current regulations and protect the security and confidential nature of this information, the Le Tanneur e-boutique does not store any banking details.
Only our payment processing partner BNP PARIBAS - OGONE has this confidential information (card number, expiry date) and it cannot be accessed by third parties.Top
You may view the details of any of your orders by clicking on the corresponding "View order" button, found by clicking on :
- "My account"
- "My account / My orders"
There you will be able to see a summary of the information relating to that order: item numbers and quantity ordered, amount paid, delivery and billing address, payment and delivery methods.